• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Made tacos last night - ground beef + Fiesta taco seasoning. Easy and tasty. Bought pre-made pico de gallo at Brookshire's (not as good as homemeade, but it's ok), shredded cheese, tortillas rather than hard shells.

Tonight I used the leftover meat with cheese and pico to make a nice taco salad.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Mayo potato salad is just wrong.
    There is a place we get our excellent BBQ from (190 Meats) that doesn't have mustard potato salad but instead mayo and always feels like something is missing- it is. Is good enough to eat but they have too many other sides to enjoy. I love mustard and the curcumin in it.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    There is a place we get our excellent BBQ from (190 Meats) that doesn't have mustard potato salad but instead mayo and always feels like something is missing- it is. Is good enough to eat but they have too many other sides to enjoy. I love mustard and the curcumin in it.

Do they also have ketchup instead of barbecue sauce? Because that seems plausible if they're serving mayo potato salad.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Do they also have ketchup instead of barbecue sauce? Because that seems plausible if they're serving mayo potato salad.
    They have so many sides and ketchup is maybe a condiment. They do have barbecue sauce. I get chapped because they don't have jalapenos. But at one time they did serve onions, pickles and jalapenos as extras, something changed though. What BBQ joint in Texas doesn't offer jalapenos on the side with no extra charge or even with a charge? I intend to ask why the change next time there. They have excellent smoked brisket, ribs, sausage, duck, chicken, turkey, salmon, etc. But no jalapenos or mustard potato salad.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Mustard or mayo tater salad?
    Asking for Gen z.
    Why.........yes!

1701661941063.png

1701661984523.png

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    They have so many sides and ketchup is maybe a condiment. They do have barbecue sauce. I get chapped because they don't have jalapenos. But at one time they did serve onions, pickles and jalapenos as extras, something changed though. What BBQ joint in Texas doesn't offer jalapenos on the side with no extra charge or even with a charge? I intend to ask why the change next time there. They have excellent smoked brisket, ribs, sausage, duck, chicken, turkey, salmon, etc. But no jalapenos or mustard potato salad.

A Texas barbecue joint that serves smoked salmon? I'm intrigued now.

Top Bottom