• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    i already did a few pages back but you didnt seem to read it, as usual.
    Hmm.....I saw you linked some videos, which you seemed to reference as the source of your "expertise" on the M1A and the M14.

You really just need to stop trashing every gun you don't seem to like. Seems to be a rather constant pattern on just about every thread you post on.

If you don't like the M14, or the M1A, that is entirely your right and privilege. I don't see anyone here forcing you to own one, or to even like them. But bad-mouthing other people for their choices is just in very poor taste. Especially when your knowledge and experience is very limited in comparison to others that actually own and shoot them, or have owned them in the past.

Most of us, that own them, or have owned them, understand they have their limitations, and pros and cons, just like any other gun out there. We also know they are not the end all and be all rifles in the world. Not one person here has ever said that. Not once. Not even myself. I know there are better rifles out there. Never once have I said there wasn't. I do happen to like the M1A. Liked them enough to have owned four of them in the past. And regardless of what your "expertise" may think, they are far from being junk rifles.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    Hmm.....I saw you linked some videos, which you seemed to reference as the source of your "expertise" on the M1A and the M14.

You really just need to stop trashing every gun you don't seem to like. Seems to be a rather constant pattern on just about every thread you post on.

If you don't like the M14, or the M1A, that is entirely your right and privilege. I don't see anyone here forcing you to own one, or to even like them. But bad-mouthing other people for their choices is just in very poor taste. Especially when your knowledge and experience is very limited in comparison to others that actually own and shoot them, or have owned them in the past.

Most of us, that own them, or have owned them, understand they have their limitations, and pros and cons, just like any other gun out there. We also know they are not the end all and be all rifles in the world. Not one person here has ever said that. Not once. Not even myself. I know there are better rifles out there. Never once have I said there wasn't. I do happen to like the M1A. Liked them enough to have owned four of them in the past. And regardless of what your "expertise" may think, they are far from being junk rifles.
    all I read is cope and seethe just because I have an opinion on the M14/M1A based in fact and merit from military testing

https://sofrep.com/gear/the-m14-was-a-terrible-service-rifle-an-in-depth-analysis/

use your mk1 eyeball and read

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    all I read is cope and seethe just because I have an opinion on the M14/M1A based in fact and merit from military testing

https://sofrep.com/gear/the-m14-was-a-terrible-service-rifle-an-in-depth-analysis/

use your mk1 eyeball and read
    You still just don't get it, do you?

Keep on with the sarcastic remarks, and someone is going to tire of them and start reporting your posts. Hint: That puts you on the Mod's radar, and when they start seeing your pattern of just trolling every thread you post on, they might decide to ban you.

But you, do you.

Have a nice day A1Sauce.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    You still just don't get it, do you?

Keep on with the sarcastic remarks, and someone is going to tire of them and start reporting your posts. Hint: That puts you on the Mod's radar, and when they start seeing your pattern of just trolling every thread you post on, they might decide to ban you.

But you, do you.

Have a nice day A1Sauce.
    you sound mad about somethin'

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    So again, you decide to not answer my direct questions. Umm..okay, then I'd probably be safe in assuming you have owned neither, and are strictly relying upon what others are saying about them. Hardly makes you an expert, and apparently not even experienced with them in on the very basic of levels.

I have actually owned four SA M1A's in the past. Like any other weapon's platform, they are not perfect by any means, but they served a purpose and a need for the military at the time. They also are still used currently for some military purposes in special applications. Also still serve in some applications as dedicated sniper and marksman rifle for some environments in warfare. Hardly the junk you claim them to be.

Hardly surprising when someone's all possible knowledge of guns comes from cartoons and video games.
    If he read it on the internet it must be accurate! Has he ever fired a gun other than on a video game?

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    I remember when the M16 was introduced and had jamming issues, every troop wanted their M14 back.
    and yet the government has tried and tried again to replace the m16 which is now getting adopted by many western nations in one form or another, funny how that works huh?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I remember when the M16 was introduced and had jamming issues, every troop wanted their M14 back.
    The M16 had it's issues in the beginning as well. Several factors played in making them less than reliable.

Even after most all the issues were addressed and corrected, my uncle who was in the Navy during Vietnam, still preferred the M14, while serving on a PBR.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    The M16 had it's issues in the beginning as well. Several factors played in making them less than reliable.

Even after most all the issues were addressed and corrected, my uncle who was in the Navy during Vietnam, still preferred the M14, while serving on a PBR.
    it still doesnt help the case of the M14, the shortest used service rifle while the M16 and its variants are still used today en masse.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    I remember wondering if the Mattel Wonders would function when needed. I was fortunate not to find out.
    you know that only happened because of political pressures and idiots in the field saying the rifle didn't need to be cleaned along with the ammunition manufacturer using a different powder which caused more fouling combined with the humid conditions which didn't help, but no, you can still parrot fuddlore and myth to hold onto your fossil of an old rifle that the Italians still made better.

bm59 rifle right.png

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    My DD214 lists weapons I ACTUALLY qualified with and carried. Those experiences formed MY choice of MY favorites. I wasn't allowed to choose weapons from the internet or a myth.
    This forum asked What's your favorite M1A? This old relic gave HIS answer.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    My DD214 lists weapons I ACTUALLY qualified with and carried. Those experiences formed MY choice of MY favorites. I wasn't allowed to choose weapons from the internet or a myth.
    This forum asked What's your favorite M1A? This old relic gave HIS answer.
    ok so you shot the target the size of a jeep in 1967, good job.

Top Bottom