• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    topduarte,

SORRY, but I don't agree. - IF you welcome strangers into your home to buy any item of value, you are setting yourself up to possibly be burglarized or robbed in a home invasion.

Fwiw, I repair/buy/sell/trade for antique OMC 2-cycle outboard motors of the 1950s & 1960s, as well as a considerable amount of fishing tackle & an occasional sale of an antique/vintage boat.- This has, much by accident, become a profitable sideline, since I retired, as well as my hobby.

just my OPINIONS, satx
    Lynx Defense

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    i don't sell anything out of my house except to neighbors from. the community FB page.

CL transactions always at Wal-Mart.

Guns are always done in home-based meth labs. Safer that way.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

topduarte

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2017
    topduarte,

SORRY, but I don't agree. - IF you welcome strangers into your home to buy any item of value, you are setting yourself up to possibly be burglarized or robbed in a home invasion.

Fwiw, I repair/buy/sell/trade for antique OMC 2-cycle outboard motors of the 1950s & 1960s, as well as a considerable amount of fishing tackle & an occasional sale of an antique/vintage boat.- This has, much by accident, become a profitable sideline, since I retired, as well as my hobby.

just my OPINIONS, satx

Everything I have sold is done outside my home. Whether it is a car, dryer, tools, etc.

We are very private people so no one comes in unless I know them or a friend/relative is there with said individual.

Sorry to ruffle some feathers.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    People will know your place of residence if you sell guns from there. Selling lawnmowers/other items is a different thing.

Did I answer tour question???

No not really. Yeah if you sell a gun and have them meet at your house, yes they will assume you live there. That seems pretty basic to me.

You made a claim it was dumb and I think we both want to know what you meant plus you didn't answer my other question but whatever, I don't carry anymore. Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    I personally like meeting in academy. But anything with a large parking lot and cameras is good.

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    My youngest recently sold about half his collection and got himself a wife...wait'll he finds out what THAT'll cost him. We did the deals at Costco in a corner of the lot. When I was in my early 20s a guy in the new rich part of town invited a nice man in to buy a M29 and a Python he'd run in the paper. As they sat there in the living room with wife and kids in the next room...the prospective buyer pulled out a speedloader and inserted it-said he believed he'd take them both...and he did. Seller got off cheap. Never in my home.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    After reading a couple other threads, I say a bathroom stall with your pants down but be ready with a quick draw......... Just in case. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    That way you can get the registration switched over?
    tenor.gif

Top Bottom