• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    topduarte,

SORRY, but I don't agree. - IF you welcome strangers into your home to buy any item of value, you are setting yourself up to possibly be burglarized or robbed in a home invasion.

Fwiw, I repair/buy/sell/trade for antique OMC 2-cycle outboard motors of the 1950s & 1960s, as well as a considerable amount of fishing tackle & an occasional sale of an antique/vintage boat.- This has, much by accident, become a profitable sideline, since I retired, as well as my hobby.

just my OPINIONS, satx
    Gun Zone Deals

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    i don't sell anything out of my house except to neighbors from. the community FB page.

CL transactions always at Wal-Mart.

Guns are always done in home-based meth labs. Safer that way.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

topduarte

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2017
    topduarte,

SORRY, but I don't agree. - IF you welcome strangers into your home to buy any item of value, you are setting yourself up to possibly be burglarized or robbed in a home invasion.

Fwiw, I repair/buy/sell/trade for antique OMC 2-cycle outboard motors of the 1950s & 1960s, as well as a considerable amount of fishing tackle & an occasional sale of an antique/vintage boat.- This has, much by accident, become a profitable sideline, since I retired, as well as my hobby.

just my OPINIONS, satx

Everything I have sold is done outside my home. Whether it is a car, dryer, tools, etc.

We are very private people so no one comes in unless I know them or a friend/relative is there with said individual.

Sorry to ruffle some feathers.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    People will know your place of residence if you sell guns from there. Selling lawnmowers/other items is a different thing.

Did I answer tour question???

No not really. Yeah if you sell a gun and have them meet at your house, yes they will assume you live there. That seems pretty basic to me.

You made a claim it was dumb and I think we both want to know what you meant plus you didn't answer my other question but whatever, I don't carry anymore. Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    I personally like meeting in academy. But anything with a large parking lot and cameras is good.

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    My youngest recently sold about half his collection and got himself a wife...wait'll he finds out what THAT'll cost him. We did the deals at Costco in a corner of the lot. When I was in my early 20s a guy in the new rich part of town invited a nice man in to buy a M29 and a Python he'd run in the paper. As they sat there in the living room with wife and kids in the next room...the prospective buyer pulled out a speedloader and inserted it-said he believed he'd take them both...and he did. Seller got off cheap. Never in my home.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    After reading a couple other threads, I say a bathroom stall with your pants down but be ready with a quick draw......... Just in case. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    That way you can get the registration switched over?
    tenor.gif

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    The9ine
    Top Bottom