• SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Anyone have a confirmation on this tweet?
    4baba1e6809d52da88e2f462505ca740.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Texas SOT

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    "Less than a year ago there was a far left political group going by the name Together We Rise, their primary goal was to create a call to action against then President Elect Trump. A feeder group for ANTIFA. They were not interested in duffle bags for kids, unless maybe the bags contained ax handles a masks."
    753453fcd25206ad2aa00c2fe519c5db.jpg

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    "Less than a year ago there was a far left political group going by the name Together We Rise, their primary goal was to create a call to action against then President Elect Trump. A feeder group for ANTIFA. They were not interested in duffle bags for kids, unless maybe the bags contained ax handles a masks." View attachment 124834

And what connects him to this?

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Cannot wrap my head around it!

When it was going down I was target shooting near Quihi.....sort of equidistant mirrored on the other side of San Antinio.

Mental illness.
    Yes. Once again mental illness.

I have a bit of unconfirmed info from some HS acquaintances of his from New Braunfels.

Outlier sociopath guy.
    Normal humans with normal brains just don't do that.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Normal people don't kill anyone without necessity.

I would say people who would kill for a wallet have a mental illness. Evil is a mental illness. Antifa members have a mental illness. People who are willing to murder innocents in the name of allah have a mental illness.

So I don't buy any mental illness claims as reasoning. The fucking coward was just not man enough to be responsible for his life and took all of his failure out on others. Just a fucking coward.

james.long48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2015
    Normal people don't kill anyone without necessity.

I would say people who would kill for a wallet have a mental illness. Evil is a mental illness. Antifa members have a mental illness. People who are willing to murder innocents in the name of allah have a mental illness.

So I don't buy any mental illness claims as reasoning. The fucking coward was just not man enough to be responsible for his life and took all of his failure out on others. Just a fucking coward.
    Cowards, they all are... that's why these shooters for the most part don't intentionally target armed victims.

Unfortunately lots of hate being spread these days, and mentally ill reacting to it. I still don't get it, these people are just sick.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    First my deepest sympathy to those who lost family and friends. 2nd this is something to say about gun free zones which I think churches are. 3rd this creep should never have had a gun.

In 2012 he was booted from the Air Force with a bad conduct discharge after he severed a year in jail for beating his wife and kid. How in the hell did he buy a gun unless he lied on the paperwork. He never should have had a firearm in the first place and he what showed it off on facebook a week before he killed everyone.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    May God bless the victims and their families.

Until I cleaned up my act, violence was a part of my life almost every day. Still, I could never understand how a monster like this could open fire on a church full of innocent people!

Notice how the armed citizen who stopped the killer is being moved OUT of the spotlight?

Flash

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    He apparently acted legally to protect others. From what I've seen, his friends and neighbors are kind of sheilding him from reporters. Not neccessarily a bad thing. At least they are saying that a good man with gun stopped a bad one. That's a plus. However small.
    Convicted of family violence and court martialed out of the Air Force. Not only a criminal, but a coward that would attack his wife and child. However he obtained a firearm, it was done illegally to commit other cowardly crimes.
    Just another coward that thinks attacking unarmed people makes you someone special and tough. At least until someone fought back. Someone that didn't have to. Damned if I wouldn't like to shake his hand. That is more MAN than a 100 shooters like that could ever be.

from an idjit coffeeholic

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    At least they are saying that a good man with gun stopped a bad one. That's a plus. However small.

Yea but they're trying to BS about it. CNN, earlier, said someone wrestled with the shooter and an article stated someone grabbed his gun and made him run. This all, AFTER, it was already established that someone fired at him.

They're trying to manipulate the story, so people don't see the value in an armed populace. Infuriates me.

I love how Trump says, "This isn't a gun issue, it's a mental health issue at the highest level. Now is not the time for gun control talk."

Thank God it's not Hillary.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I don't think it's coincidence that the victims in Vegas were conservative types, and now this, at this church. I think it's just going to get worse and these psychotic leftists are going to keep attacking conservatives. The main stream media is complicit in all of this, in my opinion. They're indoctrinating the left, and therefore, any crazy people on the left, putting targets on our backs. You don't even see the "alt right" extremist groups doing these kinds of things.

So if you're white, look white even if you're not, or dress/look like a conservative, watch your ass. This is just going to get worse, until America recognizes that the far left and modern liberalism (extremists) IS a mental issue and full of mentally ill and violently intolerant people. It's not JUST Islam anymore. They keep saying we need a discussion; We sure do. Not one about guns, but about the obvious and significant mental issues with the left. If it's not some sort of mental issue, it's the abandonment of morals.

God help those caught up in the crossfire, until this is all sorted out and settled.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Wildcat Diva,

As a mental health professional, What do you think that MIGHT help us deal effectively with such FAR LEFT crazies & VIOLENT haters?

yours, satx

Top Bottom