• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oxbld

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Mesquite
    My very first firearm was an XD-40 Service. I wouldn't trade it for anything, its flawless. I chose it after renting one, along with a Glock 23, and borrowing my father-in-law's Sig P228. The XD just felt the best to me, and I shot it better than the others. I purchased one on the way home.

leftseat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Cedar Hill,Tx
    XD 45 service and a XD 9. I use the XD 45 as my carry weapon and the XD 9 as my range weapon. 9 mm ammo is cheaper. I am looking for a used XD 45c as I write this. I carry in a UBG holster. Great holster and fast turn around time.

jar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    The Valley
    Can you be more specific? :)

First Generation HS2000, affectionately known as "The Croatian Sensation".

standard.jpg

Member #17 at XD-Talk

perchjerk

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    i own an xd9sc. im in the process of waiting for my CHL (94 days now ) and just ordered a crossbreed supertuck earlier today! my favorite gun by far!

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    I just bought a XD40 yesterday as my first handgun. My friend has one and I really liked shooting it, so when I got enough money, I convinced the wife to let me get one. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but hopefully within the next few days.

Hey, I used to drive one of those Abrams tanks for the Idaho National Guard. Actually you can buy the M1 tank (demilled of course) for about $500,000 from a guy in Fruitland Idaho. IDAHOMOTORPOOL.COM. Once in a great while he acquires one from somewhere. He does however have quite a few vehicles. Above is a link to his website.

toobs4us

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2008
    I've had mine now for 3/4 weeks. I bought it right after hurricane Ike. LOVE IT. I have the Subcompact version. I'm looking for a good CCW holster for it. All the ones that I've seen are rather bulky and hard to conceal. Any ideas?

accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    I had the XD in 9mm 40, 45 acp and 45 GAP. I had to sell the first three so i could move to texas. I will take the 45GAP to my grave. I love it

Lumberjack98

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Katy
    I've had mine now for 3/4 weeks. I bought it right after hurricane Ike. LOVE IT. I have the Subcompact version. I'm looking for a good CCW holster for it. All the ones that I've seen are rather bulky and hard to conceal. Any ideas?

Check out the offerings from Comp-Tac.

Gun-Works

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Tennessee
    I have the 3,4,and 5 in 9 and 45all very reliable shooters,one happy fella.we do sell a lot of XD holsters,if we can help you out give us a shout..

toobs4us

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2008
    SOB (Small of Back) Recommendations?

I have an XD-40 SubCompact, just recieved my CHL, and am currently in the midst of researching a holster investment. I've found that I favor the SOB (small of back) design, but am not convinced on it as of yet. I can't seem to find any around town (houston), and the only SOB holsters that I've found online are from Galco and there $96. Any suggestions? Pros/Cons?

1lowlife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Forney, TEXAS
    I have an XD-40 SubCompact, just recieved my CHL, and am currently in the midst of researching a holster investment. I've found that I favor the SOB (small of back) design, but am not convinced on it as of yet. I can't seem to find any around town (houston), and the only SOB holsters that I've found online are from Galco and there $96. Any suggestions? Pros/Cons?

toobs4us, I'd rethink the SOB holster.
    Impossible to sit in a vehicle, or sit anywhere for that matter, with one on.
    Too much risk of falling on it in a confrontation and risking damage to you spine.
    That thing sits right there on you lower back, right in the middle.
    Also the draw is further, more of a reach around, than say a IWB or OWB belt holster.
    If you want IWB a Crossbreed Supertuck is hard to beat.
    I've been looking for a nice belt holster for my P239 but have yet to purchase one.
    This place has the best prices I've found on holsters of any kind, usually with free shipping.
    OpticsPlanet.com - Binoculars, Sunglasses, Night Vision Goggles, Riflescopes, Flashlights, Telescopes, Rangefinders, Microscopes - Hunting, Outdoor, Science, & Military Gear

Holsters FREE UPS Gun holsters Galco Bianchi Safariland Fobus concealed pistol Holster kydex 5.11 Uncle Mikes Law Enforcement Blackhawk Blackwater

Galco SOB runs around $78 there.
    Good luck..1LL

leftseat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Cedar Hill,Tx
    I would also rethink the sob holster for the same reasons stated by 1 lowlife.I shy away from
    kydex
    holsters because of increased holster wear. I use nothing but leather. There are a ton of good holster makers but they usually have a long waiting list. I buy all my leather from ubgholsters.com, You get quality,good prices, and a short turn around.

perchjerk

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    i carry my xd9 subby in a crossbreed supertuck and its the most comfortable IWB holster ive found and it makes the gun dissappear. its like 75 bucks and Mark runs a great company. most pple have been getting theirs right at a week from ordering. crossbreed also makes a IWB specifically for SOB carry. you should def. check them out. u wont be dissappointed.

awmp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2008
    I have an XD45 that just came back from Robar with NP3 finish, great pistol, very very slick.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    The9ine
    Top Bottom