Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    HKShooter65

Some truth.
    A lot of misguided sincerity.

Too complex to address here.
    Would be a good debate with caffeine or ethanol.

4-8 years to have a vaccine. Yes a guess. 12-18 months is fantasy.
    Life may take that long to return fully to normal.
    A tough concept to accept.

Colleges may not convene next fall.
    UT football won't happen to stadiums full of fans.
    ACL music fest (My fave event with my daughter) won't happen.
    There will be no Super Bowl in Tampa in February.
    We are at the baby-steps phase.

Will be a long long time to resume normalcy.

A hate that too.
    Headline preceding your post . . .

Texas A&M and University of Texas systems expect to reopen in the fall, and A&M says it will play football

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/04/30/texas-am-tech-universities-reopen-fall-football/

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My kids TKD school is planning to open back up in a couple of weeks.

Might have been sooner but the owner decided since he was forced to close he would do some remodeling and make improvements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Bill Mahr is usually an idiot, but once in a while he absolutely nails it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hes a Democrat POS but one I respect cause hes not a virtue signaling flipflopping progressive outrage chasing fake POS. He is what he is. With some semblance of common sense left.

Yes he gets it right a lot more than you realize and isnt afraid to say it even though he knows he will be shit on by both sides.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    OK.

I'm rather intimately involved with the COVID response in our local healthcare facilities.

But thank you for your impassioned response.

I wonder if you would call me a "phucking troll" were you to meet me whilst you or a love one were on a gurney in my emergency room?

The insulting nature of posters, fostered by internet anonymity, has no limits.
    I'm intimately involved with the COVID response in our local government. You're full of crap.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Hes a Democrat POS but one I respect cause hes not a virtue signaling flipflopping progressive outrage chasing fake POS. He is what he is. With some semblance of common sense left.

Yes he gets it right a lot more than you realize and isnt afraid to say it even though he knows he will be shit on by both sides.

Honestly I’ve been eyeing news reports from both side of the politics spectrum.

And I’m realizing that thinking folks, D or R, have a lot more in common than the divisiveness movement of the past decade will have us believe.

Sure, we’ve got more in common with moderates, but if someone is going to put up a reasonable, logical argument, I’m more inclined to listen.

It’s just hard to find logical arguments from the extreme left...or extreme right for that matter LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The news folks have an agenda and its infuriating but started when conkrite felt compelled to proffer an opinion on the Vietnam war instead of the news. Now most of those phucks think they are social justice warriors and forgot all about journalism. The power of the media is too tempting and has corrupted them. On both sides

I find hannity as nauseating as lemon. I check everything all of them say and thirst for simple info delivery.

I like tucker as he is an equal opportunity attacker. I think most women on fox at night are ok but Ingrahms has an agenda. At least she doesn't pretend to be a strait news person like the tards on cnn and MSNBC.

I enjoyed The Morning Joe Female, Mika, going off script with Biden yesterday. She flustered him but more importantly I saw the realization in her eyes that something isnt right here and her instinct took over and she pressed, however timidly it came across, she pressed him and he wasn't expecting that.

The man is in decline and its obvious.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    95577766_10218510561129465_4846465419206197248_n.jpg

Attachments

• 95577766_10218510561129465_4846465419206197248_n.jpg
      95577766_10218510561129465_4846465419206197248_n.jpg
      45.4 KB · Views: 223

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    While a lot of people are hemming and hawwwing over what’s right and doing things like only posting on social media, some women with some real balls (ha!) are practicing some civic disobedience.

The owner of the Bad S icehouse is holding a benefit concert on private property in conjunction with her bar providing curbside alcohol delivery which is not enough to pay her bills.

She’s been served a cease and desist letter from our DA but if she goes to jail, she goes, she says.

Rhonda Seth, RN is out there providing temperature checks as people arrive to try to stay as safe as possible. Rhonda ran against Dennis Bonnen but didn’t make the cut.

Open Carry Texas is out there supporting the icehouse owner.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    While a lot of people are hemming and hawwwing over what’s right and doing things like only posting on social media, some women with some real balls (ha!) are practicing some civic disobedience.

The owner of the Bad S icehouse is holding a benefit concert on private property in conjunction with her bar providing curbside alcohol delivery which is not enough to pay her bills.

She’s been served a cease and desist letter from our DA but if she goes to jail, she goes, she says.

Rhonda Seth, RN is out there providing temperature checks as people arrive to try to stay as safe as possible. Rhonda ran against Dennis Bonnen but didn’t make the cut.

Open Carry Texas is out there supporting the icehouse owner.
    This going on today/tonight? If so, who’s up for some live music?
    @Wildcat Diva

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom