• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    In the "free" states, if someone is open carrying a handgun, they aren't doing it for "educational" purposes, they aren't doing it for publicity.
    Great post franzas. Hopefully one day Texas will have OC of whatever and we can put this silly debate to bed. Texas isn't as free as some other states apparently and I've never seen more like-minded people piss all over each other over any one activity before. The Democrats must be lovin' it as we attack each other instead of the REAL enemy in this country.
    ARJ Defense ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    You've blown my cover. Yes. Yes, I am, but at least for the right side.

Hmmm, vague comment claiming to be for the "right side". Could be you believe the "left" is "right" and are here to divide the conservative gun owner voting block around religious and political subtexts alienating many gun owners over do not fit the ultra conservative mold.

Even encouraging things like OCT memberships recent actions up to the point it may have blown your cover, at which time you backed down and admitting being mistaken and gaining the trust of many members.

Sneaky, sneaky liberals.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Hmmm, vague comment claiming to be for the "right side". Could be you believe the "left" is "right" and are here to divide the conservative gun owner voting block around religious and political subtexts alienating many gun owners over do not fit the ultra conservative mold.

Even encouraging things like OCT memberships recent actions up to the point it may have blown your cover, at which time you backed down and admitting being mistaken and gaining the trust of many members.

Sneaky, sneaky liberals.
    I'm not that Machiavellian, but if I have caused any of you to vote Democrat, I humbly apologize. Any of you previous Republicans voting Democrat over my posts? No. Sorry YG, off the mark again.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013

Sneaky, sneaky liberals.
    P.S. I spurfed my beer all over the keyboard after reading this post. Thank you for the best laugh I've had since joining TGT!

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Perhaps that's a good thing, considering 75% of the stuff that comes out of your mouth is garbage.
    Ash, do you ever consider the possibility that your breathlessly waiting for me to post so you can say something ignorant to me is getting a little creepy and really shows what a pathetic little man you are?

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Thats my point. I dont think many of our friends here realize who they are allied with and who they are helping.
    Precisely! that was the point of this exercise. Get some people thinking about their motives, let the attack dogs reveal themselves, and hopefully most will come out at this end of the thread with a better idea of who they are....and more importantly what many posters here are.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Precisely! that was the point of this exercise. Get some people thinking about their motives, let the attack dogs reveal themselves, and hopefully most will come out at this end of the thread with a better idea of who they are....and more importantly what many posters here are.

Its tricky. I try not to get into the personal back and forth. If a lot of so called libertarians really looked at their lives, they'd be surprised at how they use more government services than a conservative like me.

Its easy to talk the game but how many are active politically and more important living by their claimed views.

I dont view these discussions as being divisive though. I think it is highly productive to challenge others and myself to see what we really believe.

The resolution that ive come to is that we have too much democracy and it is killing the country and when the masses do get it right the courts step in to overturn our will.

Ironhorseromo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2014
    Good gosh this is a lot to read. I had to look up what a 5th columnist is. I'm under the opinion that I have my own beliefs & opinions on different matters and respect that other people may have different points of views than mine. I'm not gonna try and cram my beliefs down anyone's throat and ask that people respect mine. I don't see other people troll the forums looking for a fight just to piss people off. I certainly don't have time for that crap. I'm on here because there's a bunch of like minded people on this board and hopefully I can learn a few things from. Whether it be about guns or politics. I try to mind my own business, work, and shoot my guns whenever I get the chance. I try to stay informed on things and show up to the polls when it counts. I really don't think any lefty has a snowballs chance in hell on this board. Think about it…you would have to take it up the ass every time you showed up with you far left ideals. That doesn't seem smart, at least not to me. My .02

Top Bottom