• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    If you say so. Well done guys, I hope you win Pulitzer Prizes for this awesome investigative and thought provoking thread. If you're implying my mind was made up, I gave you a chance to explain and you chose a different route. No big deal, you owe me nothing. I just wanted to understand what y'all believed was accomplished in here. To me, and others, it looks like whiney little veiled call outs to other members without the guts to say their names. If this eventually leads to problems here, don't be surprised when the agitators wind up on the wrong end of a ban.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Evidently, every ideal, attitude, belief, etc., etc. must have an absolute definition that is accepted by everyone!. Sees to generate a great deal more rhetoric than fact. :green:

Uh! And we definitely need more "Columnists" .......Sixth, Seventh, etc. :green:

Last edited:

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If one cannot have the conversation and have it thoughtfully and respectfully, excuse yourself from the thread. If you dont want to read the thread or dont like it then dont read it or get involved in it.

Kaos

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2014
    Plano
    conspiracy theories sometimes can get the best of anyone... its easy to get sucked in if your not living in reality...

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I'm critical of most of the examples of open carry posted on here.

But it's not open carry I have a problem with. It's the yahoos that get mad at Chilis for open carrying at a bar, or pose in a Starbucks. Or approach an officer at a traffic stop with their camera and a gun.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    conspiracy theories sometimes can get the best of anyone... its easy to get sucked in if your not living in reality...

We are getting plenty of actual attacks coming our way. The debate here is healthy and needed so we can move on and find common ground to focus on. Like libertarians and conservatives alike need to work together on what we can.

Its almost like Catholics and Baptists dominating the pro-life movement even though they have lots of disagreements. So long as we are working together though the tough conversations should be had as well. As far as civility, thats up to the individual.

Kaos

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2014
    Plano
    We are getting plenty of actual attacks coming our way. The debate here is healthy and needed so we can move on and find common ground to focus on. Like libertarians and conservatives alike need to work together on what we can.

Its almost like Catholics and Baptists dominating the pro-life movement even though they have lots of disagreements. So long as we are working together though the tough conversations should be had as well. As far as civility, thats up to the individual.
    agreed!
    I love guns, live in Texas, work up in Prudhoe Bay, AK for one of the biggest Oil "villains" and see it all the time from friends and family around the country about my job and my love of weapons.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I'm still lost.

Just because I support the OC of handguns, and have legally done so, you think I'm a liberal plant within OCT in Chipotle? You need to get out more.

I was in Tennessee for an hour the other week, looking for a truck, and I saw someone open carrying. I went to Uhaul to get my trailer and I saw someone open carrying. In the "free" states, if someone is open carrying a handgun, they aren't doing it for "educational" purposes, they aren't doing it for publicity. No one gets bent out of shape, kicked out of restaurants or have the police called. I think you need to revise your position on the subject.
    It was pure sarcasm franz. Notice the others I pointed out- Mitch and the hippie.

I support open carry, just not when it brings more negative publicity than positive.

The he only one I called out for real was Sapper because he says he's a conservative but doesn't see that social conservative is not conservative but it's more of a moderate stance. I get where he's coming from because it's the most like the Republican Party (who I mostly support as the lesser of 2 evils because we have perpetuated a failing 2 party system because it's convenient) and if I support repubs I gotta be cool with moderates.

Back to topic - if you suspect anyone of being a 5th, call them out for an old fashion witch hunt. That way we can monitor their posts and really determine if they are meant to harm TGT. Peace

Top Bottom