• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    OMG, I just read this entire thread! There's some good stuff in here.....and some real crap!

As an old fart, I remember the term "5th columnist" from the post war days of my youth. A fifth columnist works on one side while also working for the other side. I AM a fifth columnist! I read the Liberal tripe on Yahoo and post pro-gun, Conservative rebuttals for each of their Liberal, vomit articles and against Liberal authors. I do that every day and have almost 2,100 posts to date!

One of your suspected spies asked me what my user name on Yahoo is.......and I told him. I'm not afraid of him and don't give a damn if his intention is to thwart my Yahoo activities or not. I do not believe that he's a spy but what if he was? I don't give a shxt!

I am exactly what I appear to be......nothing more and nothing less. I am old (67), very experienced, strong, wear a size 56 coat, have hands the size of small hams (XXXL). I also have a belly and an iron constitution. I am stubborn, you CANNOT scare me and fear does not control me. I've been to Hell and came back tougher.

In over 50 years of shooting sports, I've probably owned 1000 guns or more, have spent a fortune on guns and accessories and have had a friggin' ball!

Had a lot of women and don't want any more. I'm sick of their crap!

That about sums it up. What I say is literal, up front and I shoot straight. There are no hidden agendas or messages.

If you lay it out like that, there's nothing to fear and nothing to hide. Fifth Columnists? Who cares?

Flash
    ARJ Defense ad

Ironhorseromo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2014
    OMG, I just read this entire thread! There's some good stuff in here.....and some real crap!

As an old fart, I remember the term "5th columnist" from the post war days of my youth. A fifth columnist works on one side while also working for the other side. I AM a fifth columnist! I read the Liberal tripe on Yahoo and post pro-gun, Conservative rebuttals for each of their Liberal, vomit articles and against Liberal authors. I do that every day and have almost 2,100 posts to date!

One of your suspected spies asked me what my user name on Yahoo is.......and I told him. I'm not afraid of him and don't give a damn if his intention is to thwart my Yahoo activities or not. I do not believe that he's a spy but what if he was? I don't give a shxt!

I am exactly what I appear to be......nothing more and nothing less. I am old (67), very experienced, strong, wear a size 56 coat, have hands the size of small hams (XXXL). I also have a belly and an iron constitution. I am stubborn, you CANNOT scare me and fear does not control me. I've been to Hell and came back tougher.

In over 50 years of shooting sports, I've probably owned 1000 guns or more, have spent a fortune on guns and accessories and have had a friggin' ball!

Had a lot of women and don't want any more. I'm sick of their crap!

That about sums it up. What I say is literal, up front and I shoot straight. There are no hidden agendas or messages.

If you lay it out like that, there's nothing to fear and nothing to hide. Fifth Columnists? Who cares?

Flash

Shoot, I can dig it. That's the things are supposed to be; up front & honest. No matter the consequences.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    We get into trouble when we fear that people won't like us. Fear makes us lie and pretend to be what we aren't. Random statistics say that 12-15% of people won't like us no matter what we do. So what? F 'em!

Flash

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    don't be surprised when the agitators wind up on the wrong end of a ban.
    Banned for what? Having an opinion? If you think any of my posts are in contravention of TGT's posting rules, then please, bring them to the Mod's attention. Last I looked creating controversy wasn't a ban-worthy event, nor is asking someone to grow a pair and insult a person to their face. If I'm still here tomorrow, then I guess that makes you look "whiney" doesn't it? If I'm not here tomorrow, then TGT isn't for me and I'll go find another forum that allows freedom of speech and assumes adults will practice self-censorship and not read posts from those they disagree with.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Honestly, it seems to me the idea that people are being attacked for "simply posting any comment criticizing radical Islam, or supporting OC or Christianity" is false and the sentence is designed to steer the narrative of the thread.

Radical Islam is bad. Doesn't mean you throw rocks at everyone who attends worship at a mosque.

Most of TGT supports OC.

Most of the members are Christian and seem to be pretty tolerant of the beliefs of others, even when they disagree and vice versa. I find that pretty respectful and glad we can have civil discussions.

Seems you are trying to play the victim card. JMHO.

Of course radicalism is bad. Too many folks believe that certain sects of Christianity were never radical but... nothing is further from the truth. BTW, I was raised a Presbyterian.

At some point in time, if they haven't already, ALL religious sects develop radical off-shoots. This is why I believe "faith" and "spiritualism" are basically good for humanity but... "religions" and "creeds" are often bad for humanity.

Last edited:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Yes. Mocking it because you dont understand it is the move. What?

I dont think there are many leftist infiltrators here. Its a good conversation though as there is a clear division.
    You talk like TGT is a private club with a cohesive ideology; it isn't. There's nothing to "infiltrate." This is a privately hosted internet forum that is open to the public. Everyone is welcome as long as they aren't overly lewd or violent, even if they are wrong. You and Sapper were allowed in after all :laughing:

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You talk like TGT is a private club with a cohesive ideology; it isn't. There's nothing to "infiltrate." This is a privately hosted internet forum that is open to the public. Everyone is welcome as long as they aren't overly lewd or violent, even if they are wrong. You and Sapper were allowed in after all :laughing:

I certainly know that this is a place open to all, even if they are wrong. That explains all of the "libertarians" here.

Also I said I dont think there are "that many"! Thats pretty reasonable.

Im going to have to join you third party types out of necessity if the GOP dont get their act together soon. Id welcome a libertarian invasion of that group.

Last edited:

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I certainly know that this is a place open to all, even if they are wrong. That explains all of the "libertarians" here.

Also I said I dont think there are "that many"! Thats pretty reasonable.

Im going to have to join you third party types out of necessity if the GOP dont get their act together soon. Id welcome a libertarian invasion of that group.
    The TEA Party will welcome you with open arms, my friend.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The TEA Party will welcome you with open arms, my friend.

Im very curious how the Tea Party will turn out. They either have to build their own party structure from the ground up or begin taking over the GOP from city council on up. It will take time. Im really starting to think we have less time than id hoped.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Banned for what? Having an opinion? If you think any of my posts are in contravention of TGT's posting rules, then please, bring them to the Mod's attention. Last I looked creating controversy wasn't a ban-worthy event, nor is asking someone to grow a pair and insult a person to their face. If I'm still here tomorrow, then I guess that makes you look "whiney" doesn't it? If I'm not here tomorrow, then TGT isn't for me and I'll go find another forum that allows freedom of speech and assumes adults will practice self-censorship and not read posts from those they disagree with.
    Aaaahhhh! Just woke up to another great day of conversing with all my friends on TGT.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands

No problem, allow me to just sit this here and you tell me how what you do is any different....

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[SUP][1][/SUP] by posting inflammatory,[SUP][2][/SUP]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotionalresponse[SUP][3][/SUP] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[SUP][4][/SUP]

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Im very curious how the Tea Party will turn out. They either have to build their own party structure from the ground up or begin taking over the GOP from city council on up. It will take time. Im really starting to think we have less time than id hoped.
    B.C., are you familiar with the Reform Party of Canada? Reform Party In 1986 conservative people fed up with decades of the Liberal and Progessive Conservative parties mis-handling of the economy and lack of consideration for the western provinces formed a new political party: The Reform Party. Our TEA Party is virtually the same as Canada's Reform Party which took over the Progessive Conservative Party and made it truly conservative and is currently the party in power in Canada. If a liberal country like Canada can make a sharp right-hand turn, I don't see why we can't either. I hope and pray that we see the same thing happen here; the TEA Party takes over the GOP and become THE party for conservatives.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    No problem, allow me to just sit this here and you tell me how what you do is any different....

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[SUP][1][/SUP] by posting inflammatory,[SUP][2][/SUP]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotionalresponse[SUP][3][/SUP] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[SUP][4][/SUP]
    Dang! using those guidelines there are about a 100 other trolls on TGT. No wonder I feel at home here.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish

Let me add ... the really good ones troll with a certain plausible deniabily.
    And there are some really good ones here.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Well guys I got to go get ready for for work, I'll trol.....er....post all y'all later.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    B.C., are you familiar with the Reform Party of Canada? Reform Party In 1986 conservative people fed up with decades of the Liberal and Progessive Conservative parties mis-handling of the economy and lack of consideration for the western provinces formed a new political party: The Reform Party. Our TEA Party is virtually the same as Canada's Reform Party which took over the Progessive Conservative Party and made it truly conservative and is currently the party in power in Canada. If a liberal country like Canada can make a sharp right-hand turn, I don't see why we can't either. I hope and pray that we see the same thing happen here; the TEA Party takes over the GOP and become THE party for conservatives.

Im only slightly familiar with canadian politics. Canada has what, 1/10th the population of the US? Easier to turn a tugboat than a battleship.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    i-dont-always-troll-but-when-i-do-im-trolling-trolls.jpg

:roflfunny:

Top Bottom