• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    My wife has to work that day, but my daughter and her bf want to go.... Have invited at least 6 other known shooters... we'll see if they make it... MG

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Other than me and my wife, I have invited two other people. I don't know if either of them will make it but it wasn't from a lack of info that's for sure. I wrote down for on guy and the other is supposed to be out of town. I invited my buddy in the Army to come out with his deer rifles but he has to be on base that weekend or at a UT game I don't remember. I'd invite the buddy in the USMC but he is in Hawaii as far as I know I haven't heard from him in about 6 months or so. But other than that I'll be actively recruiting until the day of the event.

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    I'll probably make it. I'll try to get the wife and a friend to go. I'll be bringing a 10/22, sks, ar15, mosin nagant, ruger mark III, glock .40, paraordnance p14, S&W airweight .38, Mossberg 12, and plenty ammo for each. Get them shoulders tuned up guys.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I might have to cut down the ammo I'm going to bring in an effort to buy that mossy from D while I'm there but I should have some .40's and and some 30-06 with me.

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Should I bring a table to pile all the weapons on? Or maybe a couple of tables?? MG

On second thought... how about a weapons rack??!!! That sounds cool as hell! Gonna start drawing it up right now! MG

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom