• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Found out QX moved up to my side of town, but lives on the rich side of 99 in Benders. Glanced at the computer, saw that my barber cuts his hair too.

TxPython357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Spuger, TX
    Legally speaking, in the strictest view, I suppose that last shot to the head would be the issue. But, like she said, some people need killing. Our jails aren't much of a deterent these days with liberal judges and bail reform, maybe the possabilty of a bystander shooting you in the head will act as a better deterent. At the very least it will dwindle the dumbass gene pool a little. Bang, flop, next.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Found out QX moved up to my side of town, but lives on the rich side of 99 in Benders. Glanced at the computer, saw that my barber cuts his hair too.
    I'd not go to that barber, you might just get some stupid transferred to your person.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    You never know when the implements of the trade may not be sterilized for the "stupid virus". It was a tongue-in-cheek jibe.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I’ve seen the video & all I can add is:

It would have been better if after the last shot was fired he stubbed a smoke out on that dead douche bag’s head on his way out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    <>

In that community, it all is based on race. Different races are held to different standards.

To illustrate; some 15 years ago, a wealthy businessman returned from viewing a rural property, decided to wash his Land Rover at a San Jacinto St. carwash.

2 Black thugs w/ guns kidnapped him, told that they were gling to kill him & rob his corpse. Drove him to Pasadena, stopped in a parking lot behind a large building.

They opened a rear door to shoot him. He had drawn a G27 from his ankle holster & gut shot them both. He was unharmed.

Black Reverends began agitating, claiming man didn’t have to shoot the poor misguided teens. Big bad deal.

Suddenly, it was revealed that the wealthy guy was also Black, had donated to same Reverends’ Churches.

The controversy ended immediately.

Hypocrisy !

leVieux

Top Bottom