• Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    1bbe8645299ea38d4e4cdc1ebf41eae0.jpg

Fuddruckers on Louetta in Spring. 8.5x11 sheet, only on one of three entrances.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    I OC'd in 2 Walmarts, convenience stores, Academy, Best Buy, and a couple of other places. Only a couple of people even noticed. Some noticed and after a brief pause in speech, continued speaking to me.

The Walmart in Waxahachie had a sign posted at the automotive enrance, but it said "No open carry except under sec. 411", so I went on in. I guess it was to keep people without CHLs from bringing shotguns and rifles into the store.

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    went to a low key OC lunch with some friends who organized it on FB. Got there, about 20 of us and then , bam! two TV station cameras and a guy running for state rep showed up and he did interviews with the tv stations.
    We're guessing he found out about it and he called the news stations because none of us wanted it to be covered. it ain't easy being cheesy.

went to Discount Tire and was complimented right away on my G17. OC'd also in Walmart and Academy.
    I found out that my Blackhawk level 2 I can wear all day in comfort. The cheap Fobus I got for my G30...not so much.

cowboy1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    OC at Home Depot today. Totally uneventful. As it should be. Although I did catch a guy trying to take a picture of me. It was pretty funny. Haven't seen one OC yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    and I always thought bigger pants gave my boys more freedom.

Come on everybody. It's great not to have to buy pants in bigger sizes to accommodate a pistol...AND that boys, is what freedom is all about

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Had to run to Walmart, found myself looking at people's right hips to see if they were carrying. Not surprisingly, the first person I saw doing so was a guy at the counter in the gun section. Made me smile. I didn't notice anyone else, but for some reason everyone seemed nicer. I did have my XD on my hip but with rain I had my jacket over it most of the time...

leo_D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2015
    I went to my local Valero store that i go to regularly and notice a 3006 and 3007 sign. I went in and asked why they put the signs up ,they told me that the G.H.R.A organization came in and posted the signs. I explained what each sign meant and was able to get them to remove the 3006 but not the 3007. I'm going to call Texas
    Law Shield Monday and ask if this is even legal for them to post signs in stores and not explain what they mean.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom