• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Txdweeb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2022
    Temple, Tx
    Yes, have the gun zip tied shut (for your safety).........

They can remove it from the broken gun later..........
    Thought I was conniving.
    1706316473403.gif
    Military Camp

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    They don't get mine but if I can't get there's it's no deal, if they use that weapon in a crime and the feds knock on my door, I have something to prove I sold it and to whom.

Mal_confused_817093_1.gif

OK, instead of really rehashing the whole argument (and wow, double standard much? They don't get yours, but you demand theirs?) I invite you to peruse the many times this shit has been brought up.

A bill of sale does not protect you in any way shape or form. What it does is open you up to liability and potentially prosecution by the ATF as they make their interpretation of "firearms dealer" more and more geared toward "gotchas" to snag private sellers.

If you insist on having a record of the sale, go through a damn FFL and they'll keep a 4473 on file "should such a need arise".

Now, you've got some reading to do.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    View attachment 429787

OK, instead of really rehashing the whole argument (and wow, double standard much? They don't get yours, but you demand theirs?) I invite you to peruse the many times this shit has been brought up.

A bill of sale does not protect you in any way shape or form. What it does is open you up to liability and potentially prosecution by the ATF as they make their interpretation of "firearms dealer" more and more geared toward "gotchas" to snag private sellers.

If you insist on having a record of the sale, go through a damn FFL and they'll keep a 4473 on file "should such a need arise".

Now, you've got some reading to do.
    How 'bout them Billls of Sale?!? The subject is getting to be like the Song That Can't Be Played in a guitar shop. Play the first five notes of that shit and you're immediately shown the door.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom