• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Explain further on the first two. I have a lot of land see..

The first will blow a mailbox across the street or onto a roof and could get you in trouble as in IED now adays.

The second is so unpredictable and nasty when it explodes I'd never attempt it again. It did leave a small crater.

Tannerite is so much more fun and legal.

A tennis ball and gunpowder wrapped in ducktape with a long fuse causes less shrapnel and a bigger boom.

Last edited:

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    I was playing Quarters with a bunch of people back in college. I was known for being one of the faster drinkers back then, and sure enough, I swallowed the quarter in a race to win. I called the ER at the local hospital asking them if I was going to die, they thought I was joking, but told me I'd probably be okay.

"PROBABLY"......haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa I love it!

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    The first will blow a mailbox across the street or onto a roof and could get you in trouble as in IED now adays.

The second is so unpredictable and nasty when it explodes I'd never attempt it again. It did leave a small crater.

Tannerite is so much more fun and legal.

A tennis ball and gunpowder wrapped in ducktape with a long fuse causes less shrapnel and a bigger boom.

Noted lol. Can you do black powder and a tennis ball? I just want a loud boom lol. Shrapnel is no bueno

sent from my dishwasher

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Noted lol. Can you do black powder and a tennis ball? I just want a loud boom lol. Shrapnel is no bueno

sent from my dishwasher
    I don't see why not. Now what you can do isn't always what you should do.

If you buy a bunch of one strike matches and cut the strike heads off of them and stuff a tennis ball with those heads in the ball super tight and duck tape the whole thing up tight as well you have a small bomb that will go off if thrown hard against a hard surface. If it doesn't go off right away don't rush in though and don't drop it on a hard surface on accident.

Como Terrorista... Harlem Shake

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010

sent from my dishwasher
    I don't see why not. Now what you can do isn't always what you should do.

If you buy a bunch of one strike matches and cut the strike heads off of them and stuff a tennis ball with those heads tight and duck tape the whole thing up tight as well you have a small bomb that will go off if thrown hard against a hard surface. If it doesn't go off right away don't rush in though and don't drop it on a hard surface on accident.

I have no idea what my parents though I was going to do with cannon fuse as a young kid. I can assure you that I won't let my kids near it now that I know the possibilities.

Como Terrorista... Harlem Shake

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Used to take those matches & get two soda bottle caps.
    Fill the caps with matches & then tape them together real tight with only one little small hole....throw them hard at the ground & watch it spin & smoke.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Something that made me want to dig a hole and climb in it (I was 15): Went to my friends house & walked in, looked at everybody just sitting there quiet and looking lost, so me the "rocket scientist" says, "Jesus Christ, who died!?"...........my buddys father:(. I still have a hard time looking into his moms eyes without wanting to cry and beg her to forgive me (which she has)

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    at one point I had a small sandwich bag full of quarters. I was playing with it and twisted it closed as tight as I could get it without ripping the bag....then I wrapped the thing in masking tape....I had nothing planned, I was just doing things randomly cause I was bored. Once I had a ball of quarters i thought to myself, I wonder how it would sound if the back of quarters busted open and quarters went everywhere. So I threw the ball at the wall.....it didn't bust, I lost quarters in the wall.

One year I was playing football with a bunch of people in a field across the street from a friends house. One play, a dude fumbled the ball and dove to get it. The next play, I realized my sock was wet. I pulled up my pant leg and there was blood everywhere and about a nickel sized chunk of meat hanging from my knee. While my buddy was running to his house to get some peroxide, I thought it was a good idea to just rip that chunk of skin off. It took nearly six months and about 4 layers of scarring for the hole in my leg to be flush with the rest of my skin again.

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Ok...I liked fishing when I was younger. So I decided to practice my cast in the front yard one day. My stepdad made his own weights and I had a pretty big one on the end of the line. Got a little crazy with it and the line wraped around a phone line a couple times. I yanked. Yanked harder. Then yanked again. It came loose and flew back and hit me in the head. Blood everywhere. I thought I was dying. Funny as hell now though.

Sent from ..........squirrel!!

GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    When I was very young I lived in upstate NY. As a typical boy I liked to climb trees. One spring I finally climbed the two story tall tree in our back yard. Because of the folliage, I did not see the huge bees nest at the top. Yup, those guys were pissed and they swarmed me. I was lucky when one stung the back of my hand, the only hand holding a branch, and I fell two stories out of that tree and I think I caught every branch on the way down. I had a scar on my left arm that ran from about my wrist to about my elbow that didn't go away intill I was 18. Never clibed a tree after that and was quite afraid of bees for a while.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Never kick a trash can while riding on the back of a Cushman scooter (this happened a long time ago) while going 30 miles an hour (don't ask me how I know).
    Just damn lucky it was empty!

Llife long motorcycle rider. (pic in post your ride) very few accidents.. scars from my first.. and this is one hoot of a story.. neighborhood buddy (my equal in "fooldom") and i both had mini bikes.. we were maybe 11-13.. little 4 hp Teckom's.. so his dad had a Mac chainsaw engine.. yep we sure did.. only thing is the drive was on the wrong side.. we were smart enough to flip the rear around..and the chain fit perfect. think we had like 3 of the four engine bolts on it.. so good enough..only problem was the only brake we had (rear) was now gone.. this is true guys.. so then we flipped to see who could ride this frank'ndeathbike first.. i won... as opposed to the old 4 cycle the new engine didn't "come on" till like twice the RPM.. obviously a guess, but a HUGE diffrence from the original lawn mower engine.. i swear i could feel the front end get light at like 30 or so..(remember that would have been the old top speed) .. i have no idea how fast i was going when it started the definition of "tank slap" (first and only..my hands are sweating as i type this)... i sorta skipped like a stone thrown on water.. except this was on blacktop.. not sure who "rescued" me.. but i will never forget how the folks poured peroxide on the open wounds.. I'm pretty sure they were'nt happy.. (sweating replaced with laughter).. no awards.. but pop was sorta proud of my "wrenching"

Last edited:
    Top Bottom