Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Not just humans will die as a result of ruzzians breaching the dam:

poor pooches.jpeg

The breach:

breach.jpeg

Now the ruzzians are threatening to blow up nuke power plant in Zaporizhzhia. Truly a disgusting lot...

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    <>

Whatever the actual specifics “on the ground”, emerging publicly available information is heavily propagandized and unreliable.

We KNOW that our government & media are but LIE machines.

Given the above, how can Y’all rely on media reports, especially those from sycophantic lap-dog “media”?

The very fact that Russia still occupies much of Ukraine, several Uk cities are mostly destroyed, & Uk incursions into Russian territory have been minimal ‘’media events’’, tells me a lot.

I still don’t get that most here doubt & suspect everything from our current ilicit regime; except on this one topic.

leVieux

<>
    that’s what happens when people allow their emotions to take over.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    <>

Whatever the actual specifics “on the ground”, emerging publicly available information is heavily propagandized and unreliable.

Given the above, how can Y’all rely on media reports, especially those from sycophantic lap-dog “media”?

The very fact that Russia still occupies much of Ukraine, several Uk cities are mostly destroyed, & Uk incursions into Russian territory have been minimal ‘’media events’’, tells me a lot.

I still don’t get that most here doubt & suspect everything from our current ilicit regime; except on this one topic.

leVieux

<>
    Just how much of Ukraine do you think Ru occupies? Cause I don't think "much" means what you think it does.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    <>

leVieux

<>

Ukraine isn't doing much in the way of incursions into Russian territory on purpose. Their main focus is repelling an invasion, not counter-invading. Sure, they're not going to discourage the little insurgent groups that are in the news causing problems for Russia, but that's a sideshow. If you're waiting for a great Ukrainian push toward Moscow to validate things in your eyes, you'll be waiting a long time.

BTW, those of us you're arguing with here aren't getting our information from the current administration in DC. It's been explained again and again. I don't know why it's so hard for you and a couple of others to comprehend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom