Texas Gun Forum Ad
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TNPr's

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist Wolfwood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MAJIK_BONE_77 View Post
    I'd watch that bro!!

If u build it they will come ....... lol

Maybe I'm blowing this whole thing up bigger than it is, but the guy and his followers really seem hell bent on causing trouble, and that just rubs me the wrong way.
    i aint skeered.

a bunch of 12 y/o's with tactical red riders?

i'll jsut bust out with Umarex EBOS Tactical BB - Umarex USA - UmarexUSA.com and a Umarex Steel Storm Tactical BB - Umarex USA - UmarexUSA.com

traffic is traffic though right?
    lolz

i'll call it "Sumt'n Fancy"
    roflmao
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss0311 View Post
    If you are from Texas and you don't drink Shiner, then f*** you.
    every time you call a magazine a clip, a box with 13 puppies inside it is set on fire and thrown off a building

Quote Originally Posted by BG1960 View Post
    ...you never know what a person will do when faced with a decision. Some people will roll over, others will become Chuck Norris on Bath Salts.
    Quote Originally Posted by M. Sage View Post
    I don't want to find out. Stupidity and pain both make me angry...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood View Post
    i aint skeered.

a bunch of 12 y/o's with tactical red riders?

i'll jsut bust out with Umarex EBOS Tactical BB - Umarex USA - UmarexUSA.com and a Umarex Steel Storm Tactical BB - Umarex USA - UmarexUSA.com

traffic is traffic though right?
    lolz

i'll call it "Sumt'n Fancy"
    roflmao
    Sweet bro ........ That looks like the Drozd fully automatic bb gun!

Amazing.
    http://www.TexasNFATrust.com

http://www.TexasGunTrust.com

Providing Family, Criminal and Personal Injury Law Services in the Houston Area since 1998.

NFA ownership counseling - Trust preparation, Corporation & LLC formation, Assistance with BATFE Forms

S & M Arms, LLC, Type 07 Manufacturer & Dealer

Quote Originally Posted by MAJIK_BONE_77 View Post
    I'd watch that bro!!

If u build it they will come ....... lol

Maybe I'm blowing this whole thing up bigger than it is, but the guy and his followers really seem hell bent on causing trouble, and that just rubs me the wrong way.
    I've never seen any indication in his videos that Nutnfancy would do or condone anything like this. He seems pretty chill in his videos, to be honest.
    Don't mind me, I'm just making sure I'm on all of the watch lists.

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist Wolfwood's Avatar
    I've never seen any indication in his videos that Nutnfancy would do or condone anything like this. He seems pretty chill in his videos, to be honest.
    agreed. im with sigfiend ont he assumtion of the root of this stuff.

although since it is an obvious issue, a public condemnation would be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss0311 View Post
    If you are from Texas and you don't drink Shiner, then f*** you.
    every time you call a magazine a clip, a box with 13 puppies inside it is set on fire and thrown off a building

Quote Originally Posted by BG1960 View Post
    ...you never know what a person will do when faced with a decision. Some people will roll over, others will become Chuck Norris on Bath Salts.
    I don't want to find out. Stupidity and pain both make me angry...

Maybe he doesn't outright condone any of this behavior on the part of his followers in vids, to be honest it's been awhile since I've watched one, but I have seen him leave comments on his page and the pages of some of his subscribers saying that "people get what they deserve if they mess with TNPr's" and then laughing about it, so while not condoning anything or starting the problems he certainly isn't helping the situation, and givin how much trouble has been started in his name, far more than most other youtubers since he is one of the bigger names on yt, and by far the biggest in the yt gun community, he should show a little responsibility and at least publicly condone the behavior, I would respect him for that, as I said I used to watch his vids, and be subbed to his channel, so I don't think the guy is a complete douche or anything, but trouble does follow him and his followers.

Just my opinion, but I love watching his videos. He is what got me into guns and knives. Since then I have ventured off and formed my own opinions just as he advocates so I have come to disagree with him sometimes but overall I love what he does and am a big fan. He is not GOD nor is his opinion any better than anyone elses, but he does have great info and thats what I watch him for. I'm not one of his spiritual followers but I am a fan. All the same goes for Hickok45. I love his vids too.

Sadly I was bated into a frivolous debate with our troll over the reliability of ak's. I knew I had been had when he was saying a .223 is only good for groundhogs. As for nutnfancy, I have seen a few of his ids and never knew there were a group of followers of hid that acted this way.

I like the guys reviews.As for his concepts on life etc. I just skip those. Nutnfancy does awesome gear reviews and explains things very well....sometimes 47 minutes well, but none the less helpful.

Hmmm, somehow I missed this drama. As for "TNPr's", what do you expect? The guy is HUGE when it comes to gun videos. We all know boys are mostly genetically predisposed to gun fascination. These days parenting and family values is at an all time low while millions of boys are playing gun involved video games. The result is a certain percent of fanatical gun boys whose value system is out of whack. Being that he is huge in youtube when it comes to guns, he's like a magnet. If you only end up with 5 retards out of a hundred, you are doing pretty good IMO. He has 111,293 current subscriptions. That's over 5000 nutbags. If only 1 out of 100 is a nutbag, he still has over 1000 of them. You take another cool gun video guy who has say 691 subscriptions and you are talking like 6 to 30 jackholes. So then when you are someplace else, your odds of running across a tool follower of TNP are a bazillion times higher than the other cool guy with only 691 subscriptions.

Personally, I enjoy his vids and am a subscriber. Do I think he is like a Seal or Ranger...hell no. Form things in the vids, I think he is airforce, and maybe part-time like a reservist, but I could easily be wrong. Its irrelevant to me. He presents things well, is entertaining, and has more experience with firearms, knives, wilderness craft, etc. than me so he is a valuable resource IMO. I really like his opinion pieces too. Its real easy to see how/why those who are latchers would latch onto him.

IMO you can't crucify a guy because he is successful and from pure math is going to attract a certain amount of jackasses.
    "...all men are ... endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights" - Declaration of Independence
    "...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" - US Constitution
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." - Patrick Henry

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast