Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Just curious about in what scenario would you need to disguise you AR in this manner?
    Okie556
    Proud Viet Nam Vet

Quote Originally Posted by okie556 View Post
    Just curious about in what scenario would you need to disguise you AR in this manner?
    I guess if you wanted to walk a country road with your son as he works on his Eagle Scout requirements and did not want to be confronted by police on a MWAG call.
    “Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” ~ Albert Einstein

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!" ~Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Acera View Post
    I guess if you wanted to walk a country road with your son as he works on his Eagle Scout requirements and did not want to be confronted by police on a MWAG call.
    Precisely.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun Jeremy View Post
    Does the chair bag print or look off? I was debating a chairbag but with some sort of liner to keep it looking square.
    So far no one has given it a second glance. I am looking for a longer and bigger chair bag to put a rifle length AR in.

I use a guitar case for mine. The soft cases with padding aren't too expensive, and the better ones have zippered storage pockets. There's plenty of room for even the most dressed-up rifle that won't fit in a regular case. I don't use it for stealth, I just have several lying around and figured that was the easiest solution.
    If the 2nd Amendment was only intended to apply to 18th-century weapons, then the 1st Amendment only protects printing presses and quill pens.

Quote Originally Posted by TX69 View Post
    Cheap folding chair bag plus one 4" PVC end cap.

Get any color you want and stencil anything you want on the outside. Will not take standard capacity mags but the smaller ones might fit.
    It may just be the fuzzy pic but it looks like the rear site is on backwards
    When in a gunfight rule number one; bring a gun

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hunter View Post
    It may just be the fuzzy pic but it looks like the rear site is on backwards
    Looks like a gas block with a built-in flip up.
    Don't mind me, I'm just making sure I'm on all of the watch lists.

Quote Originally Posted by M. Sage View Post
    Looks like a gas block with a built-in flip up.
    I would agree that's why I said rear site
    When in a gunfight rule number one; bring a gun

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hunter View Post
    I would agree that's why I said rear site
    LOL, read it wrong, sorry.
    Don't mind me, I'm just making sure I'm on all of the watch lists.

TGT Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by okie556 View Post
    Getting in and out of your house without letting your neighbors know it is a rifle. Down at my parents we think there is a neigbor's son who is a rat and scopes the comings and going of the rest of the neighbors in the area. He tells his buddies in crime and they put the house on the list to hit.

Rifles cases are very recognizable. If there is a rifle in the house, there may be other nice gun related items, even more guns inside that would make a nice score.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast